header

header


peanut butter cup cookies

I really love peanut butter cups - a lot. The combination of chocolate and peanut butter is undeniably good. But what I love even more than peanut butter cups, is mini peanut butter cups. They have the same incredibly irresistible combination, but in mini size, which means... that you can eat more of them!

I also love chocolate chip cookies. Again, who doesn't? Sugar and butter and chocolate all blended into something with a slightly crunchy exterior and chewy interior. I'm having a hard time keeping my hands on the keyboard and refraining from the plate of cookies on the table in front of me.

Anyway, I figured, why not combine the two?
Mini peanut butter cups + cookies = omg so good.

I used this recipe, omitted the chocolate chips and nuts, and added in my mini peanut butter cups!

{If your wondering where to get mini peanut butter cups, Trader Joe's can hook you up.
Or you could just chop full sized peanut butter cups if you really can't find them... I wont tell anyone.}
{Yummy dough}
{Ready for the oven}
{All ready...}

13 comments:

  1. Yum! These look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So craving those now!! nom nom nom. Will be lots of baking while at home taking care of bells. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just made chocolate chip cookies last night and now I wish I had bouth some of these to put in it! Great idea! :) I am obsessed with peanut butter and chocolate together.

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth
    http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm those look delish! I love those Trader Joe's mini PB cups, now I'm hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are speaking my language. chocolate.

    xoxo, chrissy
    The Perfect Palette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude you are killing me. My mouth is watering. Fantastic combo!
    xo
    Alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could ship cookies to each and every one of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YUM! Yes, I will take a shipment too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by Lara! I always like finding people who can relate to the madness :) Looking forward to reading about your adventures as well. And I would love a cookie shipped to me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the mini pb cups. Was just at TJs with a friend and we were discussing various ways to use them. So good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. super cute blog girl! & those cookies look delish!
    oh & i am not sure if you know this, but i can't reply to your comments, so if you add your email in your profile me & others will be able too :]

    hope you are having a great thursday.

    www.myunrehearsedlifetheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those look delicious! I'm pretty sure if my boyfriend knew I was looking at them, he'd be begging me to make them. Those would be dangerous around me... goodbye skinny jeans!

    ReplyDelete