header

header


chocolate chip zucchini muffins

Last Sunday I had a few girls over for brunch - complete with mimosas, fruit salad, delicious greek yogurt and fresh muffins. I love the standard assortment of berry muffins but for this occasion I wanted to try something new and a little bit out of the box. Since I had just picked up fresh zucchini from Green City Market, and I absolutely love zucchini bread, I thought that zucchini muffins would be the perfect choice.

I used this recipe for chocolate chip zucchini muffins. I used 1/2 cup of sugar (not the full 3/4) and doubled the chocolate chips (I like my sugar intake in chocolate form, what can I say?). Other than that, I followed the recipe exactly and the muffins were a huge hit. I'll definitely be making these again.


Fresh Zucchini
Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins

4 comments:

  1. Yum! I have never made something sweet with zucchini, but have seen so many recipes for it, these look so good!

    http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look great! I've always wanted to try zucchini bread but if there is chocolate chips then sign me up!

    Becca
    http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! They look delicious!

    And there is nothing wrong with extra chocolate chips.

    ReplyDelete